- The largest of our specialty smoker wood chips, the Grande Sapore® is a “crushed” smoking chip! Our special process crushes larger hardwood pieces, preserving as much moisture as possible for the final chip production.
- Our crushing process unlocks the natural flavour of the specific hardwood specie by breaking the wood molecules into irregular pieces.
- These pieces are then passed through our custom screening process to eliminate wood flour and produce an ideal blend of sizing, perfect for the smoking process; the smaller pieces combust faster and generate the smoke early in the process while the larger pieces progress slower releasing smoke later in the cooking process.
- The key to an even smoke is to have the smoking wood chips release early when the food product is colder and smoke vapor will attach.
- Offered in two carton sizes: Small with 2 hardwood choices and Serious with up to 3 hardwood choices.
- Simply type in your selections in the text box from our 8 hardwood choices: Alder, Ash, Beech, Hickory, Red Oak, Sugar Maple, White Oak, Wild Cherry.
Superior Product… Superior Outcome! For all wood-fired techniques including Braai, smoking, grilling, coal cooking, ember fired, cold smoking, and stove top smoking.